Share the joy
Nestled amongst character homes in a desirable Sherwood high side street sits this low set post war cottage on 405m2.
This charming home has been renovated and its original features retained with decorative high ceilings, polished wooden floorboards, and French doors.
Central to the home is the kitchen, living and dining areas. French doors and full length windows open onto the side and rear decks giving plenty of natural light as well as access to the surrounding established landscaped gardens.
The rear of the home features a wide north facing covered deck stepping down onto the garden and private courtyard. Perfect for lazy afternoons with friends and family.
This property is perfect for downsizers, small families or a couple looking for a convenient location.
Other notable features include:
– Modernized kitchen with breakfast bar
– 3 bedrooms with two of the bedrooms having their own bathrooms
– Formal and informal living areas
– Separate dining area
– Ducted air conditioning and ceiling fans (both inside and outside on deck)
– Solar hot water system
– Great security with back-to-base alarm system and crimsafe’ screens
– Fully fenced private garden
– Tandem carport that allows undercover entry to the house.
This quiet location is hard to match with only a short stroll to cafes, shops, restaurants, train, cinema and shopping centre.
19 Bentinck Street is worth your consideration. Call Russell or Carolyn for more information.