Share the joy
Overlooking Parklands’ and within walking distance of coffee stops, bike ways, park lands, public transport and schools is this high-set contemporary styled Queenslander on 437m² with a pool.
The words breezy, leafy, stylish, charm and an element of sophistication’ come to mind to describe this character style home which features the traditional elements you would expect – polished timber floors archway fretwork, wide verandah’s and a tin roof, blended with modern features that include; European appliances, stone bench tops, quality cabinetry, modern bathrooms, air conditioning and privacy.
The upper levels features:
– 3 Bedrooms, all with built-ins and timber floors
– Master with ensuite
– Fans and air conditioning
– Open plan formal lounge and dining , separated by a beautiful internal staircase with iron balustrades
– Modern kitchen with stone benchtops and European appliances
– There is access to a large rear deck that overlooks the pool
– Long verandah with a northerly aspect to the front that overlooks the local playing fields. The master bedroom and lounge have access through bi-fold doors
– Open plan area with tile floors and kitchenette that is ideal for entertaining for those BBQ pool parties
– Bi-fold door access to an undercover entertaining area
– Separate laundry with built-in cupboards and stone benchtops
– Utility with WIR
– Electric gate access and 2 car accommodation and remote doors
– In-ground pool
– Established gardens that offer privacy
Other points to consider:
– Leased at $850 per week until 6/4/2019
– Fully fenced allotment Secure and Private’
– Low maintenance yard and home
– Walk to Chelmer and train station
– Perfect northerly aspect
– Under 8km to CBD
– Plenty of storage throughout
– Located in Graceville State School catchment area
Chelmer is a high demand market with a median of +$1,000,000.
Book your inspection now as this is the type of family home everyone wants.
BUY NOW $950,000 Plus Buyers