Share the joy
Incredible opportunity to secure this residence on 453sqm with a 20m frontage in Brisbane’s most sought after and tightly held suburb. This house is positioned on a quiet slip lane off Indooroopilly Road, enhancing your privacy and quiet enjoyment.
The property is excellently maintained and offers the following great features:
• Three large bedrooms with ceiling fans
• Good size renovated bathroom with a separate toilet
• Living and dining room
• Large kitchen with a separate nook
• Under-house storage with laundry
• Polished hard wood floors throughout
Within the catchment of Ironside and Indooroopilly State High, walking distance to St Peters and a short bus ride to the University of Queensland, all your educational needs are taken care of, and you will not need to move anywhere for years to come.
Don’t miss this opportunity to secure this rare offering: free-hold land with a 20m frontage, there are multiple options here:
• raise the house and build underneath.
• take advantage of this rarely available 20m frontage and investigate the possibility of building a dual occupancy; or
• build a large home not restricted by design options on typical lots with a 10m to 13m frontage.
The house is a 2-minute walk to the bus stop and minutes walking distance to Gailey Fiveways Shopping village and St Lucia Golf Course. Guyatt Park Ferry and Indooroopilly Train Station are also within walking distance.
There are so many amenities in close proximity this home:
• St Lucia Golf Links, with its acclaimed Hundred Acre Bar and dining/entertainment experiences
• Indooroopilly Golf Course
• Toowong Village and Indooroopilly Shopping Centre
• Hawken Village Cafe precinct.
Make no mistake, this house will move quickly, make an offer today!