Share the joy
Positioned on a generous flat 546m2 block with a north/south orientation is this 1974 high set family home conveniently located to parklands, schools, local shopping and transport.
The upper level living areas feature three generous bedrooms, open plan living and dining areas, galley kitchen with melamine cabinetry and electric appliances. The main bathroom has a separate shower, bath and w/c and ready for renovation.
Downstairs is a 2 car garage and lock up storage/workshop areas and room to store a caravan or boat.
Local educational facilities are first class and include:
• Corinda High School
• Corinda State School
• St Aidan’s Anglican Girls School
• And numerous day care/child care facilities
Other points of interest:
• Walk to Corinda Horse and Pony Club
• Walk to Corinda Golf Club
• Handy to Coles Corinda, local cafes and restaurants
• 12kms to CBD
• Quiet and leafy atmosphere and fabulous environment for the children to grow up in
This is a solid hardwood family home perfect for the first home buyer or a family trading up to a superior area.
Make your move today and secure your future.