Share the joy
Built only 4 years ago, this large family home offers a wonderful lifestyle that compromises on absolutely nothing. A statement in quality and attention to detail makes this 2 story home a beautiful family sanctuary offering a “move in with nothing to do” scenario to its new owners. Offering enough space for dual living, this property would suit extended families as well as those wanting good separation.
The ground floor has an open plan layout with soaring 3 metre ceilings and blackbutt timber floors. A seamless indoor outdoor connection leads to a north facing terrace providing alfresco living all year round.
Spread over 2 levels the numerous features include:
• Gourmet kitchen with wide bench tops, induction cooking and a nearby butlers pantry
• 4 bedrooms including 2 Master Suites both with ensuites and robes
• 4 bathrooms including 3 bath tubs
• Ground floor office ideal for working from home
• Extra-large double car garage to allow for extensive storage and work bench
• Separate side entrance to house to allow for direct access upstairs
• Wide stairwell to allow for chairlift installation
• Laundry and utility areas with ample storage and direct outdoor access
• Upstairs and downstairs living rooms
• Upstairs kitchenette
• Gym room or optional 5th bedroom.
• Landscaped and established north facing gardens
• Crim safe security screens
• Fully ducted and zoned air conditioning throughout
• High tech electrical and communication wiring including 3 phase power and data cabling.
The calibre of this location is unquestionable, falling in the Sherwood State School and Corinda State High School catchments and only a few minutes’ drive to St Aidan Anglican Girls School and St Peter Lutheran College. Public transport is nearby with the Sherwood Train Station and local buses a short walk away. There is also easy access to Indooroopilly Shopping Centre, Sherwood and Graceville Shopping hubs with a wide range of cafes and restaurants to choose from. Sherwood Arboretum is down the road as well as local sporting fields.
19 Magazine Street is a quality residence for those looking to live in a prime location with low maintenance whilst enjoying a luxury lifestyle.
Please contact Russell or Carolyn on 0414 250 132 to organize your inspection.