Share the joy
With lift access to the second floor and wide views over the suburb to Mount Coo-tha, this spacious modern 2 bedroom apartment offers a superior location, with casual dining, Medical facilities and shops at your front door. Ideal for first home buyers, retirees and investors, the position is only 7km from the Brisbane CBD and a six minute walk to Graceville railway station. The generous open floor plan includes a modern kitchen with European appliances, air conditioning, Porcelain tiles in the living areas and a generous North facing outdoor entertainment area.
• 2 Bedrooms with built-in wardrobes
• 2 Bathrooms, master with Ensuite
• 1 Garage space and lockup storage
• Air- conditioning in bedrooms and living area
• Open plan tiled living area opens to large balcony
• New carpet and new paint
• Hideaway Laundry
• Gourmet Kitchen with stone wash and induction cook top
• Tiled living area and carpet to bedrooms
• Fly screens throughout
• Lift access to all levels
• Secure entry
• NBN connection
• Small complex of 9 units adjoining the GRACEVILLE QUARTER DEVELOPMENT completed in 2013
Be quick to inspect this affordable apartment which represents fabulous value for money in today’s market.
Council Rates: $348.25 per quarter.
• Christ the King Catholic Primary School – 0.62 km
• Graceville State Primary School – 0.75 km
• Sherwood State Primary School – 0.85 km
• Milpera State High School – 1.24 km
• St Joseph’s Catholic Primary School – 1.24 km