Share the joy
This stunning Queenslander is beautifully renovated for your family, with high-end finishes throughout. With green, leafy outlook, it is set on an elevated 408sqm block, within 4.2km from the city, close to all the conveniences your family will need.
There are four large bedrooms upstairs, all opening onto verandahs and a sitting room. The main bedroom, facing NE, has a walk-in robe and a full bathroom ensuite. The second bedroom, is also ensuite with WIR.
Downstairs you will find a huge kitchen with stone bench-tops, Meile appliances and gas cooktop. There is a walk-in pantry for extra storage. The main living and dining area opens to a fully-covered terrace with sink and built-in BBQ to enjoy all year round.
Located in the catchment area of Ironside State School and Indooroopilly State High School, it is within walking distance of Brisbane Boys’ College. The University of Qld is a short bus trip away and it is a short walk to Toowong Village and the train station.
Other features include:
• 3 full bathrooms plus powder room,
• Timber floors in living area,
• Woolen carpet in bedrooms,
• Ceramic tiles in kitchen and dining/living areas,
• Ducted air-conditioning,
• Large laundry with laundry chute and ample storage,
• Loads of storage throughout the house,
• 3m high ceilings,
• Security system and TV intercom from entry gate,
• Double garage with remote control and separate lock-up storage room,
• Fully fenced and landscaped, low-maintenance garden with automated gate to driveway.
• 4.2kms from CBD.
This home, with its clean lines and convenient location is perfect for you as a professional couple or busy family. Properties such as this, ready for occupation, are in high demand.
Please do not hesitate to inspect this lovely home.