Share the joy
This original Queenslander is set in a prime location just minutes from Sherwood railway station, local schools and Sherwood shopping.
Brimming with character and charm, this family home is now ready for your personal touch. Bring your builder and architect to explore the endless options on offer.
• Traditional character details including high ceilings, VJ’s, generous room sizes and hardwood floors,
• Wide front verandah,
• Traditional long hallway leading you into the heart of the home,
• 3 bedrooms with built-ins, all open to enclosed verandahs on the eastern and western sides,
• 2 bathrooms located at the end of the enclosed verandahs and servicing the needs of the household,
• Formal lounge (5.3m x 5.7m) with traditional VJ walls and ceilings,
• A large eat-in kitchen, equipped with ample cabinetry and gas cooktop,
• A separate breakfast/dining room with a bank of sliding stained-glass windows opening to the north,
• Concrete slab under, with basic laundry and plenty of undercover car accommodation,
• Fully fenced 1014sqm allotment with LMR2 zoning.
Walk to local shopping hubs and enjoy dinner or a movie. Cycle along the river and enjoy coffee or breakfast. Walk to the train or catch the bus to work while your children walk to school.
Your children’s educational needs will be met, with proximity to some of the best facilities, from early childhood to University.
Property in this desirable area is selling quickly. Please don’t delay in inspecting this home.
For Sale by Public Auction on site at 1pm, on Saturday 08/05/2021.